- QWhen was KDS established?
- ADaiwa Shinku Kogyosho was established for the processing of electronic parts on May 8, 1963. (Changed the company name to Daishinku Corp. in May 1989.)
- QWhat are KDS' lines of business?
- AOur lines of business are manufacturing and sales of quartz devices such as crystal resonators, crystal oscillators and optical quartz products.
- QWhen was KDS first listed on the Stock Exchange?
- AListed on the second section of Osaka Stock Exchange in March 1983, listed on the first section of Osaka Stock Exchange in September 1991 and listed on the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange in July 2013.
- QI want to know about KDS Group.
- APlease refer to the KDS Group Network section.
- QHow Can I get a copy of KDS' company brochure?
- AIf you wish to obtain a printed copy, click here.
- QI want to know about KDS’ environmental conservation and corporate social responsibility.
- AClick here to view the Environmental Reports.
Financial Reports and Other Financial Information
- QWhere can I find the latest financial results?
- AClick here to view the latest financial results.
- QWhen are the financial results announced?
- APlease refer to the IR calendar.
- QWhat is the stock code of DAISHINKU CORP.?
- AThe stock code is 6962.
- QWhat is the trading unit of shares?
- A100 shares.
- QIs there a special benefit plan for shareholders?
- QWhere can I contact for matters related to investor relations?
- AContact Question & Comments for any questions.