Before using our website, please read through the following terms.
lease note that the terms may be added, deleted or changed without any prior notice.
Linking to Our Website
If you wish to create a link to KDS·website, please contact us beforehand. In that case,
we assume that you have read and agreed to the conditions below.
- We ask that you create a link to the top page of KDS website.
- When creating a link, use a general font for banner or buttons. Do not use KDS logo.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from links to this site.
- This URL may change without prior notice. Under no circumstances will KDS bear any responsibility in the event of problems arising from this change.
- The information contained on this site may not be used or reproduced without KDS·permission.
- Be aware that KDS may request that a link be deleted, depending on the content of the site and the method used for the link.
- KDS will not be responsible for the content of the websites of third parties linked from and to this site. The presence of a link does not indicate that KDS is recommending the linked site.
We make no warranty of any kind whatsoever with respect to our website, including without limitation, the accuracy, usefulness, reliability and/or safety (whether functions will not be disrupted, defects will be corrected, or our website and server are free of computer viruses and other harmful programs) of our website contents. Furthermore, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use or access, or inability to use or access our website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The contents of our website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws and other applicable intellectual property laws. Except for certain private use permitted by applicable laws, you are strictly prohibited to use any of the contents (including without limitation, duplicating, publicly transmitting, distributing, transferring and adapting) without our authorization. Any and all rights to the trademarks, logos and brand names used on our website belong to us or owners of those corresponding rights.
The interpretation and application on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese laws unless otherwise stipulated. OSAKA District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to our website.