Ⅰ. Fundamental Policy
Daishinku recognizes the importance of privacy and security for each individual. We want to be a company that is trusted by our customers and the society, with our privacy practices and the security measures we take to protect your personal information. We will commit to protect your privacy according to the following policy:
- Daishinku recognizes the importance of personal information and is committed to protecting personal information that the Company handles in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws, guidelines and codes.
- Daishinku collects, uses and provides personal information using proper procedures and handles it only for the explicitly indicated purposes of use.
- Daishinku is committed to protecting personal information that the Company handles from unauthorized access, loss, falsification and leakage; implements suitable security measures; and promptly takes corrective action in the event of a problem.
- Daishinku strives to respond promptly and sincerely to complaints or inquiries concerning personal information.
- Daishinku protects and manages personal information properly and strives to achieve continuous improvement.
Ⅱ. Collecting personal information through the web
Depending on the services you use in our website, we may ask for your personal information including company, position, name, industrial sector, occupation, address, phone, fax, and e-mail. In addition, we may ask for and collect personal information at other times to provide you with the service of your request. In such case, whether you want to give your personal information or not are upon your decision.
Ⅲ. Using personal information
Daishinku collects your personal information and uses these information for purposes below:
- (1) Marketing activities (including business operation)
- (2) Provide useful information and services to our customers
- (3) Shipment and offering of products
- (4) After-sales service
- (5) Responding to our customer's inquiries
- (6) Delivering e-mail newsletters
- (7) Exercise of legal rights and fulfillment of legal obligations
- (8) Recruitment/screening of candidates
- (9) Communication with/response to candidates
- (10) For purposes explicitly indicated when collecting personal information
Ⅳ. Disclosing information to third parties
Daishinku will never provide your personal information to third parties except below:
- (1) With your consent
- (2) When it is necessary to disclose in response to a legal request
- (3) When doing so is necessary to protect the life, body or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- (4) When it is necessary to provide required information, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, to a Daishinku group company or contractor under proper control of Daishinku
Ⅴ. Security measures for protection of personal information
We will carefully protect your personal information from such risks as loss of information or damage. Our customer’s personal information is secured under an environment where no one but people in charge can have access. We will strictly protect personal information from unauthorized access, tampering, and disclosure to third parties. When we place outside company in charge for any part of our website’s operation or affairs involving customer-provided information, we will strictly supervise and manage the company for correct usage and maintenance of the personal information.
- (1) To prevent unauthorized access
- (2) To quickly recover and identify the reason if any failures occur
- (3) To safely control and operate our service in the website
- (4) To provide and support you with a better service
Cookies are used to identify that it’s you when you re-enter our website. They are used to make the contents more useful. Cookies will not harm your computer nor disclose your personal information.
By changing your browser preferences, you have the choice to reject all cookies or to be notified when a cookie is set. If you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some of our services on the web.
Ⅶ. Where to contact
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daishinku continues to review and make efforts to improve our privacy practices. We will notify any changes in this page.