Report on the presentation of exhibits at 1st WEARABLE EXPO - Wearable Device Technology Expo -
For three days, from Wednesday, January 14 to Friday, January 16, 2015, we presented our exhibits on 1st WEARABLE EXPO- Wearable Device Technology Expo -, held at the Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo.
We thank you sincerely for visiting our booth.
We exhibited " Triple-S Crystal " form a below-2016-size crystal device that are world's thinnest* tuning fork crystal resonator in 1610 size, crystal resonator with a dedicated temperature sensor of the smallest* size (1612 size) in the world and others. These products are suitable for wearable devices and smart card.
*Based on results of our own survey from January 13, 2015
～ For more information such as product specifications, please click here below ～
We exhibited Plastic Optical Filter that is formed by plastic substrate and Optical Thin Film. Optical Thin Film, such as Dual Pass Filter, has a transmission range at both the near-infrared light area and the visible light area. This filter is suitable for the day & night surveillance camera.
We exhibited the 0806 size new type crystal resonator (height : 0.12mm) and crystal oscillator (height : 0.22mm). These products are free from the use of resin adhesive and ceramic package by fusing crystal processing technique and airtight sealing technique suited for crystal devices.
We exhibited the Sapphire Glasses that are expected to use for LED or power device substrates and cover glass of smartphone.
- Financial Results for the Year Ended March 31, 2020
- Development of a Crystal Timing Device That Realizes Both Miniaturization and Cost-Cutting by Considerable Reduction in Direct Material Costs and Introduction of Wafer-Level Production
- Response to the spread of new coronavirus infection
- Notice Regarding the Transfer of Fixed Assets and Recording of Extraordinary Income
- Notice Regarding the Recording of Non-Operating Income (Subsidy Income)