The world's best quality crystal devices and resonators
Daishinku Corporation (KDS) is a leading manufacturer and seller for quality crystal devices and resonators. Crystal devices and resonators are widely used in electronic devices ranging from mobile phones to communication satellites although their multifaceted usages are not always recognized by the daily consumer. Daishinku has gained a global reputation for its undisputed technology and quality control in the field of crystal devices and resonators due to innovation efforts from synthetic quartz crystals to the finished product.
- "IR CALENDAR" is updated.
- DAISHINKU develops world’s thinnest Tuning Fork Crystal Resonator in 1610size, the DST1610AL
- Report on the presentation of exhibits at CEATEC JAPAN 2013
- Replaced ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949 certificate of registration of TIANJIN KDS CORP.
- DAISHINKU develops high-precision/low current consumption kHz-range crystal oscillators of the smallest size in the world
- Summary of Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended Sep. 30, 2013(PDF)
- Summary of Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended June 30, 2013(PDF)
- Financial Results for the Year Ended March 31, 2013(PDF)
- Summary of Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended Dec. 31, 2012(PDF)
- Summary of Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended Sep. 30, 2012(PDF)